OSL AZL AVIATION TRAINING CENTER
RECOGNITION OF MILITARY PILOT QUALIFICATIONS
Military pilots, border guards and other pilots who have acquired a state aviation qualification during training, do not obtain aviation private or commercial licenses and ratings recognized by the Aviation Authority.
However, knowledge, experience and skills acquired during military service may be considered to meet some of the licensing requirements and PART-FCL privileges at the discretion of the Aviation Authority.
The number of theoretical training hours as well as the programme itself will be pre planned for the personalised course at OSL AZL Aviation Training Center.
The number of flight hours as well as the programme itself will be pre planned for the personalised course at OSL AZL Aviation Training Center.
Before starting the training, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
– Knowledge: in accordance with PART FCL (crediting of flight time and theoretical knowledge) requirements for the relevant licenses;
– Flight experience: the applicant must demonstrate the minimum PART FCL experience required to obtain the license or rating for which he is applying.
Documents that the candidate must submit to confirm that the threshold conditions are met:
– Military Pilot ID card or other document issued to state aviation pilots, confirming the pilot’s affiliation to the military air force or other type of state aviation, pilot class and military rank (military pilots);
– Military aviation school diploma (applies to military pilots); —— training program (s) with a list of subjects and the number of training hours
– Flight book, along with entries regarding the course of training, type rating, additional ratings, flight time on individual types, flight time as
pilot-in-command, according to IFR, at night
Detailed requirements specified in PART FCL